diumenge, 26 d’abril del 2009

Molly!

Hi! Yup this is, finally the last entry on this blog and I’m glad to say that I’m very happy because of it. As today is my last writing, I would like to dedicate it to someone and this time it not a person… This is dedicated to my dog called Molly!

Soon she will be 9 years old and she is a Catalan sheep dog also know here as a “gos d’atura”. She’s got the blood of a pure Catalan so if you want a Catalan dog get this one.
These dogs are very active because at day time they are in charge of keeping all the sheep together and they have to run a lot but I’m afraid that my Molly is very lazy know because she has never worked she has just relaxed and now like she’s older she sleeps all day and she just gets up if she wants you to stroke her or give her food!

Her hair is quite long and the colour of it is brown, black, blond, red… well, a lot of colours!

To be honest I don’t know how she has lasted so long because when she was young she was a very crazy dog. I’m going to tell you the things she has done and still survived!

- We left her outside a balcony on the third floor at a friend’s house and when we looked out again she wasn’t there because she jumped down like ten meters, she survived that with only a cut on her leg.
- I used to have a terrapin until Molly ate it, she got very sick and she had red marks on her stomach.
- When we first got her, we took her to a river and she went in… What happened? There was a whirlpool on that river, because this river went just under the road to the other side. Molly got sucked in by the whirlpool, went under water and came out flying on the other side of the road.
- They also run over her ear. Now how can they run over your ear?
- Once a car was coming and I was on the other side of the street, so she came to me when the car was coming. She tried to jump over the car but she crashed into the back of the car…
- We used to have her tied because she used to have planning escapes and she used to jump across our wall that is 2 meters high. So we tide her up… She jumped anyway across but the rope didn’t reach all the way so she was left dangling over the fence… Our neighbour heard her suffocating her self and she was in time to save her…

Honestly I don’t understand how she is still alive after all that…
Luckily she doesn’t do much now…


That’s my dog! And everyone that meets her loves her!

Here are some pictures of her now and when she was small...

2 comentaris:

Ariadna ha dit...

woow you really lovee yourr doog!
Certainly, when you have a pet in ur house you take very much fondness.

CU ROBIIN

Katy ha dit...

Hey Robler, as I see you like pets very much e_e
jaja
well, I'm trying to remember the name of the turtle you had.
What was it?

.katy.