divendres, 2 de gener del 2009

New Year 2009!

Happy new year to everyone! Hopefully a better year for the economy of everywhere because as we know this year has been horrible, everywhere is in crisis.

Anyway, I’m going to explain a bit about what I did on the 31st of December.
At day time I didn’t do a lot, I took advantage of the day to do my homework because I haven’t really have had a lot of time to do them. I have had a lot a family here from England and a lot of parties because of them.
So, that day I promised myself to stay all day in and do all the work possible. At 8 o’clock I went to Clara’s because that’s where I was having my diner.
I think It was well organized, because I had to bring crisps and pudding, Ari had to make the first plate (she had to do a special plate for me because I didn’t like what she was doing for the others, Clara made us Canelones And Ari’s boyfriend brought us the drinks, he brought us Coca-Cola, Fanta and Champaign.

When we finished eating we started to play games. We played UNO and we also played mimic and who ever didn’t guess it, she or he had to do what ever the others told him o her what to do. Just to make it a bit funnier and to remember it, we filmed it, I wish we hadn’t!

We waited until 12 o’clock. Then, we put on the TV and ate the twelve grapes we had to eat. I made it harder for everyone because I couldn’t stop laughing and I made everyone else laugh too, we also filmed when we where eating them.
After all that, I and Didac finished the whole bottle of Champaign, oh yeah!

It was 1 o’clock and we went to sant Pere, we had a great time there, everyone was dancing a lot. It was a great night-morning.
We arrived home at 6.30 in the morning, me and Clara slept all day.

Clara had a headache, I wonder why…

2009!