dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2009

My night out in Barcelona!

Today, I’m going to talk about the night out I had in Barcelona with a group of friends. This was at the weekend before going back to school after a short week off Easter. We all took the train form Figueres to get there and we were staying at a friend’s house, well actually an apartment. The problem was that in total we were 9 people without counting him or his parents. I have to say we were all quite crowded in there but we didn’t care it was only for a day.
When we got to Barcelona we went to some shops just to see what there was. We tried to enter a sex shop but we had to show our ID and we knew that we wouldn’t be able to go in there because the majority of us were not 18 yet!

Well it doesn’t matter because it soon got dark and our friend invited all of us at his Thai restaurant for free! I think that I had never eaten so much in my life!

After the restaurant we were preparing to go out to a Disco. I have to say that we failed to get in the first Disco because I have to say that one of us wasn’t properly dressed so they kicked us out!
Then after a while we tried to get in again (this person now has good clothes) but this time with a group of other people that we met there, they were a group of like 40 people and they were from Canada.
Anyway, after all of that queue we were about to get in again when my friend started to drink out of a bottle of alcohol that the Canadians gave him, the problem was that he drunk in front of the guard and as you can imagine they didn’t want to let us in again!

So we ended up finally in another disco and we had fun there and it was also a free entry and happy hour!

So in the end we had fun but we had to walk a lot. When we got back to the apartment I managed to get a place on the sofa. I was lucky, many slept on the floor!